ITTN’s sister brands travel2ireland.ie and traveltimes.ie are looking for an experienced sales executive.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and developing strategies to increase revenue and profitability. The candidate should be organised, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify new business opportunities through market research, networking, and prospecting
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue and profitability
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to closing deals
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business development or sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as needed
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about business development and has a track record of driving growth. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today.
Salary: €30,000 per annum plus 5% commission on all sales. To apply contact [email protected]. This role is office based in Blackrock County Dublin.