APG is the world’s largest and most successful airline representation company with offices in over 100 countries. We partner with over 200 airlines and are now seeking an additional Airline Sales Executive to join our Ireland team.
(Applicants for part-time, minimum 3 days per week, as well as full-time considered; salary offered is based on full-time with part-time salary calculated on a pro rata basis)
Our Airline Sales Executives are responsible for proactively managing business relationships with travel companies and strategic partners in Ireland. The successful candidate will be expected to build market share, maximise revenue growth and develop new commercial relationships on behalf of our valued airline clients.
Key prerequisites for the role include at least 2 years’ experience in successful outside commercial sales for airlines, the ability to demonstrate existing relationships with the travel community in Ireland, the ability to identify and activate revenue opportunities and to show evidence of proactive sales and negotiation skills.
- Develop the sale of passenger traffic in all market sectors on behalf of our airline clients in Ireland through a focused segmentation-based outside sales plan.
- Implement business plans and incentive agreements with travel agents, tour wholesalers and commercial accounts to effectively drive revenue growth.
- Attend meetings, trade functions and special events to promote future sales and create awareness of the products and destinations of our airline clients.
- Negotiate and manage business partnerships with key executive decision-makers and travel suppliers.
The position is primarily home-based, with full support from our Ireland office. The role offers the opportunity to join a highly innovative, team-based organisation, which aims to deliver strong job satisfaction and rewards success. The role also offers the chance to be part of the APG network, the global leader in airline distribution solutions.
- Excellent educational results
- At least 2 years’ successful sales experience within an airline environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required
- Must have demonstrated required skills as detailed in the job description
- A team-player with drive and a creative approach to business development
Salary: From €30,000.00 per year
Closing date is 15 April 2023 and all applications to be sent to [email protected]