Emirates is hiring for a Full-time Pricing Executive based in Dublin.
- To support the Commercial team – Corporate, Leisure, Ethnic, OTA and Tour Operators – in
preparing and maintaining optimum tariffs in the local market, to help achieve the company’s
- Execute fare & fare conditions publishing on emirates.com as required (BAU fares and Tactical
sale). Ensure correct fare filings in all distribution systems and perform quality control analyses to
ensure correct EK fares are being sold. Maintain local databases detailing far distribution by agency
- Ensure all internal teams are aware of pricing/rule changes, together with any marketing or tactical
sales initiatives. Provide input for EOL and Corporate Communications to facilitate timely customer
- Responsible for creating newsletters to the trade with all latest EK updates, including fares,
managing and maintaining the Dotdigital database, checking press releases from the PR Agency and
supporting HQ with translations.
- Set up promo codes and landing pages for emirates.com as per HO approval and CCMB guidelines.
- Produce weekly & monthly reporting. Use existing and create new micro strategy reports as and
- Provide market research statistics and benchmarking on competitor fares/special offers/Rules/Fare
- Make recommendations for tactical fares initiatives where necessary and support with Tactical Sale
Planning (fare calculations and T&Cs).
- Prepare fare proposals as required and coordinate all relevant administration between HQ and
Ireland using all available tools including Airfare / Infare.
- Review EN/SE translations sent in Global Connect, email or other formats used for EDMs, Skywards
mailings, EOL updates, fare/branding campaigns and press releases prior to publication.
Qualifications & Experience Needed
- Advanced level of education or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ in the Airline/Travel industry, 2 years of which must be in Airline Pricing
- Experience in an Airline sales environment or a similar commercial role
- Excellent knowledge of Tariffs/Rules and Ticketing
- Good knowledge of Fare construction, Refunds and Pro rates
- A mandatory understanding of the internet, e-commerce, direct sales and marketing
- Ability to analyze data and prepare analytical reports, covering market shares and trends.
- Knowledge of GDS
- Advanced skills in the use of MS office applications, in particular Excel
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply here now. The Closing date for applications is Thursday the 16th November 2023.