You (and up to 23 guests) can enjoy a VIP experience that only a millionaire could imagine as PGA Catalunya Resort launches ‘Millionaire Golf Day’ – complete with helicopter transfers, Michelin Star dining and golf on the spectacular Stadium Course.
PGA Catalunya Resort in Girona, near Barcelona, has launched one of the world’s most luxurious golf experiences, giving one person sole access to its Stadium Course, recently voted No.1 in Spain, plus sumptuous fine dining and chauffeur-driven transfers, all for a cool €15,000.
The ‘Millionaire Golf Day’ allows a purchaser to blend golf on the Stadium Course – a two-time Spanish Open venue – with a world-class food experience served in the privacy of their own residence for the day. This unique offering can also be shared with up to 23 guests, making the occasion ever more memorable.
The experience begins when guests are greeted at Barcelona Airport and chauffeur-driven to PGA Catalunya Resort. For an added touch of luxury, helicopter transfers are also available, providing unique aerial views of the resort and its World Top 100 Course. On arrival at the highly acclaimed Girona development, the client(s) will get first sight of the Stadium Course, expertly prepared and uniquely set-up to the guest’s chosen requirements.
As well as receiving all the necessary golf products to fully enjoy the VIP golf day (Titleist Pro V1 golf balls, logoed towels and tees), each guest will also have the use of a personalised buggy, access to a private section on the driving range, and be able to take part in a 30-minute golf clinic with head professional, Enric Lopez.
Julio Delgado, Chief Executive of PGA Catalunya Resort, believes this package will offer a golf fanatic (and friends), a truly unique experience. “We have listened to what our most discerning customers are looking for in a day’s golf and created what we believe is one of the most desirable sporting packages in the world.
“Clearly if one person decides to take up this offer, it would represent probably the most expensive day’s golf in history, but if they choose to share it with 23 friends, family or work colleagues, it extends to a fantastic group experience, combining world-class golf with the very best fine-dining.”
Following the golf, a spectacular gastronomic menu is uniquely prepared and served in the La Vynia residence, one of PGA Catalunya Resort’s exclusive villas, ensuring the utmost privacy and extravagance for each guest – with the option of requesting a Michelin-starred chef to help celebrate a special occasion.
Full access to a private area on the Clubhouse terrace will also be offered, where each guest can enjoy chilled glasses of Cataluña’s best Cava, compliments of PGA Catalunya Resort.
Millionaire Golf package (up to 24 pax) includes:
- Chauffeur-driven transfer from airport to PGA Catalunya Resort
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Set up of the Stadium Course according to client’s wishes
- Full access to the Stadium Course
- Lunch in La Vynia villa
- Free course planner
- Personalised scorecard and buggy
- Sleeve of PGA Catalunya Resort-branded Titleist Pro V1 golf balls
- PGA Catalunya Resort logoed towel and tees for each guest
- Exclusive PGA Catalunya Resort bag tag
- Access to a private section of the driving range
- Exclusive 30-minute golf clinic with PGA Catalunya Resort’s head professional, Enric Lopez
- Access to a private area on the Clubhouse terrace, exclusive for Millionaire Golf patrons
- Shoe and club cleaning service
- Umbrella (only when it’s raining)
Available on request and charged as extras:
- Michelin-starred chef to prepare lunch to patrons in the La Vynia residence, one of PGA Catalunya Resort’s exclusive villas
- Helicopter transfers from Barcelona or Girona Airport to PGA Catalunya Resort for the purchaser and guests, with fly over of the golf course
PGA Catalunya Resort
Set amid the backdrop that inspired Dali and Gaudi, PGA Catalunya Resort is situated on 300 hectares just minutes from the cultural streets of Girona, a quick drive outside the diverse city life in Barcelona and an hour from the slopes of the Pyrenees for world-class ski resorts. It is conveniently situated close to Girona-Costa Brava Airport (five minutes’ drive) and Barcelona International Airport (one hour drive).