ITTN’s Shane Cullen sits down with Ryan Schwartz from the Rockefeller Center. This is the home of NBC Studios, the infamous Rainbow Room, the instantly recognisable ice rink & Christmas tree. Plus the observation experience “Top of the Rock” boasts stunning views of New York City.
TOP OF THE ROCK – Rockefeller Center
Rockefeller Center is iconic. This is top to bottom from “Top of the Rock” to the Christmas Tree framing the ice rink at Christmas. Top of the Rock offers 3 decks with 360-degree views of the city including all the other decks including the Empire State Building. At ground level, visitors can experience the roller-skater rink, Flipper’s at The Rink (from April through October). Ice skating is on offer during the winter season (November through February).
This is also home to the infamous Rainbow Room – the epitome of New York glamour and elegance and made famous to us Irish on the silver screen and TV shows. There are plenty of other eateries easier on the wallet at Rockefeller plus a renaissance of retail options on offer. Check it out all-year-round at https://www.rockefellercenter.com/.
It’s Time for NYC – NYC & Company
New York City’s official destination marketing organization and CVB, NYC & Company, launched this series which coincides with Thanksgiving in the USA. The interviews were filmed in Dublin by ITTN as part of NYC & Company’s sales mission to Ireland. Stay tuned to ITTN for more in this series:
- Hudson Yards at https://ittn.ie/news/hudson-yards-in-nyc-by-nyc-company-and-ittn/
- MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art at https://ittn.ie/news/more-at-moma-with-ittn-and-nyc-company/
- Downtown Alliance at https://ittn.ie/features/downtown-alliance-with-nyc-company-chats-to-ittn/
- Empire State Building at https://ittn.ie/news/iconic-empire-state-building-launches-a-new-experience/
- Arthouse Hotel at https://ittn.ie/features/ittn-arthouse-hotel-nyc/