Ryanair is also recruiting a Head of Corporates & Groups to be located in the airline’s offices at Airside Business Park, Swords, Co Dublin. The new Head of Corporates & Groups will start as soon as possible and report to the Chief Marketing Officer. The closing date for applications is Friday 29th August 2014.
Ryanair told Irish Travel Trade News: “We are seeking a proactive and sales driven individual who will hit the ground running and enhance our sales and marketing activity. The successful candidate will have experience in managing sales & marketing teams across Europe and significant travel industry knowledge. They will also be required to regularly travel throughout Europe (particularly the UK) to meet our business needs.
“Excellent communication skills are also important to this role as the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of five, which will expand over the coming months. The role has two distinct areas (Corporates and Groups), however the corporate market will be the primary focus.
- Act as a spokesperson for Ryanair on corporate and group travel.
- New product, business and system development.
- Identifying and managing corporate relationships.
- Ensure the Ryanair team have a good understanding of corporate sales and bookings, including any factors inhibiting both of these areas.
- Understand and develop working relationships with TMCs.
- Manage and grow Ryanair’s GDS partnerships and review new distribution opportunities.
- Raise awareness of the group’s product offering across all markets.
- Manage the group’s marketing budget.
- Responsible for the group’s website, both inbound and outbound customer communications.
- Manage the group’s booking process to surpass targeted sales.
- Monitor the market to ensure the airline’s fares and product match the market needs.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join the Ryanair organisation, then they want to hear from you! Email your full curriculum vitae (quoting reference number FRHCG01) to Robert Wall at [email protected] .