Group Travel International (GTI) is looking to appoint a Group Sales Executive for its north Dublin office and who is available for an immediate start. Applicants should email their current CV to [email protected].
This is an opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most successful group travel companies. The Group Sales Executives work with clients to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
GTI is looking for a person with strong sales and administrative skills who will work well within a team environment. Training will be provided to ensure compliance with specific service levels.
The role involves:
- Sales and administration of Group Tours and Escorted Tours
- Locating and converting Group Sales with the aim of increasing client base
- Requesting and confirming travel services such as flights, hotels, coaching, etc
- Negotiating rates and contracts with supplier where necessary
- Using, maintaining and updating CRM and back office system
- Updating and monitoring sales and client reports on a weekly basis
- General administration duties as required, ensuring attention to detail
- Working effectively to deadlines in a busy environment
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
Candidates should be well organised, have excellent communication skills and an ability to multi-task. The successful candidate should be computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, along with a good understanding of database systems. Previous experience in the travel industry would be an advantage but is not necessary.
- At least three years’ experience in a busy sales role
- Customer driven, highly motivated and a professional attitude towards work
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Effective time management skills with an ability to prioritise work schedules
- Initiative to work effectively in a team environment
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Be able to travel to view destinations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fluent English – spoken and written
Hours are 09.00 – 17.30 Monday to Thursday, 09.00 – 17.00 on Fridays. However, flexibility may be required during busy periods.
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on the experience of the person. Applicants must be available immediately for interview and employment. Email your current CV to [email protected].