Now clients can fly TAP Air Portugal to Brazil with new connections from Dublin via Lisbon and new low fares from €767 – with the option of a five-day stopover in Lisbon at no extra cost.
Discover Brazil’s white sand beaches, beautiful rainforests and vibrant cities – and the statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro was named one of the ‘New Seven Wonders of the World’ in 2007.
- Brazil has 21 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Among the best known is the Iguazu National Park, home to one of the world’s largest and most impressive waterfalls.
- Brazil is one of the world’s most bio diverse countries, with an estimated total of four million plant and animal species. It has more species of monkey than any other nation.
- Rio de Janeiro’s annual Carnival attracts around two million revellers each day. In 2020 it will be held from 21 – 26 February. Plenty time to polish those dancing shoes!
- Brazil has more than 4,000 airports – more than any other country other than the USA.
- Fishermen in Laguna, in the southeast of Brazil, are able to use dolphins to help them catch dinner. The animals will herd fish towards waiting nets, even flicking their head to indicate that the trap has been set.
TAP is offering great fares for flights from Dublin via Lisbon including full onboard service of Portuguese food and wines, and 23kg of checked-in baggage. TAP also offers the option of a stopover in Lisbon of up to five days at no extra cost, so you can explore Portugal’s historical capital before continuing on your Brazilian adventure.