To celebrate the reopening of travel to the United States, Dublin Airport and United Airlines are giving travellers the chance to win two return flights to New York for two.
Whether it’s the love of shopping, the bright lights, Broadway or Times Square, New York – the city that never sleeps – has it all!
To enter, follow the Dublin Airport Twitter account – click HERE – and retweet the competition posts.
From the 24 April 2022 United Airlines will fly double daily (14 flights per week) to New York / Newark direct from Dublin Airport.
This competition will close and the winner shall be announced on Friday, 26 November, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Prize includes two (2) return flights to New York/Newark from Dublin Airport with United Airlines excluding taxes and surcharges.
- Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
- This prize does not have an alternative cash value is not transferable and is not eligible for Mileage Plus____ points.
- This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
- Tickets are valid for travel from 26 Nov 2021 for 12 months.
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- Requested flights are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Stopovers are not permitted, tickets are not refundable or upgradeable.
- Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times. No other services/products are included.
- United Airlines is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
- Once tickets have been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. Any changes to flight time and/or date of travel will carry a change fee.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.
- The competition is not open to employees of daa or United Airlines
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.