BookaBed is looking to appoint a full-time Sales Support Agent for its Reservations Department at Ashbourne, Co Meath. The closing date for applications is Friday 30th August 2013 and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
The Sales Support Agent will be responsible for assisting all travel agents to whom BookaBed supply global accommodation. Agency support is provided by telephone and email in conjunction with front and back office computer applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Read and reply to client and supplier emails
- Monitor bookings for processing of reservations, special requests, amendments, and cancellations
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales opportunities
- Flexibility to work in a changing sales environment
- Delivering a high level of service to the company’s expanding portfolio of Irish and UK agents.
- Capability to multi-task and resolve on the spot issues as they occur in resort.
Minimum requirements are:
- Required to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Minimum three years’ travel agency sales experience, with good product knowledge
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment with established guidelines
For further details or to arrange an interview, contact Bev Fly at [email protected] and attach a copy of your C.V.